MARBLE COLORADO REAL ESTATE LISTINGS
Marble, Colorado real estate listings offer an exciting opportunity to own a Colorado mountain cabin, mountain vacation retreat, a country inn, mountain lodge, horse property, vacant land, building lot, or riverfront property. Located 45 miles south of Glenwood Springs, half an hour south of Carbondale, and an hour from Aspen, Marble is situated right in the heart of the Elk Mountain Range.
Real estate for sale in Marble could include a mining claim for a cabin site, riverfront acreage, mountain lodge, vacation retreat, rental property, corporate retreat, yoga retreat, outfitting business, a building lot, log cabin, or a single-family home. Call me for more information about real estate opportunities in the Marble area. I’m very familiar with the market, and I know what’s available from week to week.
Often I will have an idea of a listing that is about to come on the market, and if you’re a serious buyer, I can let you know as soon as it’s available.
I typically work as a buyer’s agent. I can advise you of the history of a certain property, and tell you the important details you need to know that you won’t encounter in a typical suburban setting, such as:
- Original builder and the quality of his work
- Geological factors that could adversely affect the property
- Quality of the fishing or hunting in the area
- Accessibility of the property in adverse weather conditions
- Water sources and the quality of the domestic water
- Permitting issues with local governmental agencies
- Suitability for livestock such as horses and/or cattle
- Eater rights and irrigation sources
- Mineral rights and split estate issues
- Restrictive covenants and permitted uses, including allowable building envelopes and building permits
I know the Marble area, and know it well. If you want the straight scoop on
a property, call me. I’ll tell you as much as I know, both positive and negative. There are still great real estate values to be found in Marble. When you consider that it’s peaceful, quiet, beautiful, and there are lots of incredible recreation opportunities, it’s a great place to be. When you look at the rest of the Roaring Fork Valley, with its incredibly escalating real estate prices, traffic, congestion, noise, and stress, Marble is a wonderful safe haven. Prices are, generally speaking, significantly lower than Glenwood Springs, Basalt, Carbondale, and Aspen, and the quality of life is higher.
Please take some time to browse the listings we have here. I’m sure you’ll have questions, so please feel free to call me and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible. If you’d like to schedule a showing, contact me and I’ll be happy to meet you in Marble and show you around.