Selling your real estate asset is a major decision that shouldn’t be taken lightly. Some goals are obvious, such as achieving the highest sales price. Other goals are more subtle and take more expertise.
We don’t sell much “regular real estate” such as subdivision homes. We sell ranches, farms, resorts, income properties, vineyards & wineries, hunting land, and luxury lifestyle homes. Our expertise lies in listing and selling unusual and complex properties. This takes a special skill set, and our education comes from both higher-level studies and on-the-ground experience. Our expertise includes:
• Colorado and Western States water law and water rights
• Mineral rights and mineral leasing
• Cattle grazing allotments, permits, and production
• Hunting potential, GMUs, landowner tags, and hunting leases
• Luxury home construction and sales
• Real estate development
• Orchards, vineyards, & wineries
• Rural businesses and income properties
• 1031 tax-deferred exchanges and Deferred Sales Trusts (DSTs)
Face it, you’ll never know if you’ve achieved the highest sale price for your property unless you can be CERTAIN every possible buyer knows about it! At UCCB, we have won 11 national marketing awards for our campaigns. Our industry-leading marketing methods include:
• United Country’s flagship websites with over 4,000 inter-linked sites
• Top-ranking search engine results
• Subscriptions to aggregate marketing sites such as Lands of America
• High-net-worth (HNW) buyer database—over 900,000 opt-in buyers
• Targeted buyer lists
• Outstanding presentation—photography, video, brochures, print ads
• Realtors Land Institute members—national network of qualified land brokers
• Social media—engaging presence on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.
When you sign a listing contract with us to sell your real estate, you’ve engaged us to be your advocate as we navigate through the sales process. Our experience lies in selling properties like yours. We know the local landscape and the quirks of the local market and we do our research.
Our affiliations and networks—Realtors Land Institute, National Auctioneers Association, United Country
We are proud members of the Realtors Land Institute, a nationwide association of farm, ranch, and land brokers. The Colorado RLI chapter is known as one of the leading chapters in the country, and we regularly participate in marketing meetings, ranch tours, and educational classes. Managing broker Gary Hubbell holds the prestigious Accredited Land Consultant (ALC) designation, denoting a superior expertise in complex land transactions. Additionally, we are members of the National Auctioneers Association and are active auctioneers. We have sold over 150 real estate properties at auction.